Right, I’ve been tagged by Chris to share with you all eight random things about myself and seeing as distractions are welcome as I’m trying to slay my thesis, here we go:
- The first movie I ever saw at the cinema was Ghostbusters 2.
- I hate ketchup, it has no taste! Gimme some hot sauce any day.
- I can’t eat egg yolks, I throw up every time, some childhood trauma I’m sure.
- I’ve been offered a book deal, but I need to pick a nom de plume, so suggestions are welcome.
- I learnt how to drive when I was 13, had my first crash at 14 and have been terrorizing road users ever since.
- I sleep talk (often) and sleep walk (not so often). Not good ’cause all my secrets come out when I’m asleep.
- I’m a black belt in Pasaryu Karate, which way way back was the same style The King learnt. Sadly no-one wants to get into fights with me anymore.
- I’m quite surprised, and kinda happy you’ve got to the last point.
Sooo to keep this sucka rolling, I’m gonna tag:
Write your stuff and leave a comment so the trail lives on. Boom.